Servicing & Repairs
Workshop: Servicing, Repairs, Upgrades & Builds
Our workshop caters for all types of bikes, including ebikes. We will always assess your bike first and let you know if any further work is recommended – we are always happy to discuss options with you.
A health and safety check for your bike:
- Frame inspection
- Bolts and fastenings checked and tightened
- Bottom bracket and chain checked
- Brakes and gears checked and adjusted
- Tyres checked and inflated
Our standard bronze service for regular cyclists plus:
- Drivetrain - full inspection, clean, lube and tune
- Brakes – full inspection including levers, rotors, calipers
- Wheels checked for tension and true
- Hubs checked & adjusted
- Forks and rear suspension checked
- Handlebars checked and adjusted
- Test ride
Our premium service recommended for long mileage, high use and events. A spa day for your bike giving it a new lease of life!
Silver service plus:
- Your bike is stripped down to its component parts
- All components checked, cleaned and adjusted
- Test ride
- Full report provided
- No stone is left unturned!
Bosch and Shimano ebike servicing
An additional £20 is charged and includes:
Motor casing clean
We repair all types of bikes and we provide a free assessment and quote for any work needed.
Puncture repairs from £10 plus cost innertube
For other repairs please contact us for a quote.
Other workshop services:
We have trade accounts with all major distributors. We source and fit an extensive range of high-quality parts and components to improve your bike.
Custom work and builds
We are happy to discuss any other work you require including custom builds or any other project you would like support with. Just get in touch.
Feedback from some of our happy customers